How does the GoSlank Diet work?
The GoSlank diet was put together by professionals and diet experts, to make quick and healthy weight loss possible. Thanks to the GoSlank shakes and the GoSlank diet, users lose on average 8 to 10 kilos a month. The GoSlank diet is simple to follow and super effective! With the GoSlank diet you take 2 GoSlank shakes every day. Furthermore you can eat no less than 3 snacks and a warm meal in the evening. The combination of shakes and normal food ensures that your metabolism keeps working all day, and fat is constantly being burned.
An overview of what snacks and meals are permitted can be found in the Go List and No-Go List. The Go List consists of food that is permitted during the diet and the No-Go List should be avoided during the diet.
GoSlank daily schedule
- 08.00: 1 GoSlank shake
- 10.30: Snack according to the Go List
- 12.30: 1 GoSlank shake
- 15.00: Snack according to the Go List
- 18.00: Dinner according to the Go List
- 20.30: Snack according to the Go List
What do you eat/drink on a day with GoSlank?
- GoSlank shakes: In the morning and the beginning of the afternoon you drink a GoSlank shake, so that your body can burn fat all day.
- Snacks: Divided over the day you take 3 snacks you can pick from the Go List with a maximum total weight of 100 grams. This can be one product or a combination of several products.
- Dinner: In the evening you can enjoy a delicious dinner. This consists of 150 grams of chicken, fish or lean meat and 200 grams of vegetables. Instead of meat you can (sometimes) also use 100-125 grams of eggs, low-fat cheese or tofu. You can cook, grill, steam, oven-bake or fry with a little fluid oil.
- Weekend: On Saturday and Sunday you can replace one of the two shakes with a meal. You can put your breakfast and lunch together from the Go List with a maximum weight of 200 grams.
How do you prepare your GoSlank shake?
You can also stir a level measuring spoon through 200 ml skimmed yoghurt, skimmed quark or unsweetened soy yoghurt.
You can choose and put together your meals and snacks from this list. They are products with important nutrients like proteins, vitamins, fibre, minerals and unsaturated fats. These products combined with GoSlank shakes ensure effective weight loss.
Lean meat: All kinds of lean meat are suitable, such as:
- Pork: Pork filet, tenderloin, silverside, pork steak and roulade.
- Beef and veal: Striploin, steak, roast beef, entrecote, tartare, lean minced meat, sirloin.
- Lean meats: Ox sausage, silverside, smoked meat, roast beef and ham.
- Chicken (recommended: chicken fillet)
- Turkey (recommended: turkey fillet)
- Other poultry
Fish & sea food
- All kinds of fish, canned fish
- Shellfish and molluscs, such as shrimp, lobster, oysters, mussels, crab and octopus
- Vegetables, canned vegetables (without added sugars)
- Maximum of 3x a week one piece of fruit as a snack
- The GoSlank shakes contain vitamins, minerals and fibres that are present in fruit. That is why it can’t hurt if you eat less fruit.
Skimmed dairy products:
- Skimmed yoghurt, milk and quark
- Low-fat cheese (20+ and 30+)
- Maximum of 3x a week fat kinds of cheese like mozzarella, goat cheese, feta cheese, brie and camembert as a snack
Eggs: Eggs are very filling, so they are a good choice for a snack or to have with your meal. (Recommended: Egg white. Maximum of 1 egg yolk a day)
Tofu: Ideal to replace meat if you want something different.
Nuts: Take a handful of nuts as a snack a maximum of 3x a week. Fresh, unroasted and unsalted;
- Macadamia nuts
Seeds: Take one table spoon a maximum of 3x a week. Suitable seeds are;
- Chia seeds
- Hemp seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Sesame seeds
- Sunflower seeds
- At least 1.5 litres of tap water, well water or mineral water a day, so that toxins can be drained properly, you will feel hungry less quickly and your metabolism is sped up.
- You can also drink low-carb soda/syrup, zero products, coffee and tea. If you want you can use skimmed milk and sweeteners in your coffee and tea.
- Prepare your meals with fluid oils, and don’t use too much of this. The healthiest choice is olive oil. You can also cook, grill, oven-bake and steam the meals. Stir-frying is another option, you can use a little soy sauce without sugar for this.
- Don’t use sauces, breadcrumbs and sour cream for your meals. Herbs, spices, mustard and vinegar are permitted.
GoSlank Snack: As a snack, you can also eat 1 GoSlank chocolate or cracker. These snacks are specially developed for weight loss. You can order the snacks in our webshop.
This list contains products that contain a lot of carbohydrates, fats and sugars. These are products that prevent weight loss and are often not good for your health. They also make you feel hungry sooner, so that you eat an unnecessary amount. They hardly contain any essential nutrients beneficial to the body. That’s why you should avoid them as much as possible.
- Processed flower products like cookies, cake and pizza
- Other grain products
- Regular potatoes, sweet potatoes
- Products which contain potatoes, like fries, crisps and potato croquettes
- Deep-fried products
- (Pre-packaged) fast-food products
Products with sugars:
- Desserts and ice-cream
- Sweet bread toppings
- Spiced cake
- Soda & fruit juices with sugar
- Sour cream
- Chili sauce
- Other sauces
- Instead you can use vinegar, herbs, spices and vegetables
- Coated nuts
- Salted and/or roasted nuts
Fats: Don’t use fats in solid form to prepare your meals. These fats, such as butter, contain a lot of saturated fats. Fluid oil is a much better choice, but don’t use too much of this either.
Alcohol: Alcohol contains a lot of calories. It increases the insulin production, so that it is stored as a body fat. Take no more than 2 glasses of red wine, white wine or rosé a week.